Trinity’s Cottage is a superb detached modern holiday home located in an attractive development close to the centre of Dunfanagh. While staying at Trinity’s Cottage the visitor has the wonderful Dunfanaghy Golf Links and the beautiful Killahoey Blue Flag beach literally on the doorstep. In addition all the amenities in the village – shops, pubs, hotels, cafes, restaurants and art galleries – are within easy walking distance.
The holiday home has an ensuite master bedroom and 2 double bedrooms, all located on the first floor. Also on the first floor there is a spacious bathroom with bath and separate shower. The ground floor has an open plan design.
The bright living area is comfortably furnished and has an open fireplace. There is a beautifully crafted kitchen that is fully equipped for a self catering holiday.The dining area has a stylish table and chairs.
The large enclosed back garden is a safe play area for children and a garden shed is ideal for secure storage of bicycles, golf clubs, surf boards etc
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 6 comfortably ( 1 ensuite)
- large first floor bathroom – bath and separate shower
- downstairs toilet with wash hand basin
- open plan design on the ground floor
- bright living area with wood floor
- leather furniture suite
- open fireplace
- flatscreen tv with sky box
- large kitchen and dining area with tiled floor
- beautifully crafted modern kitchen
- electric cooker and hobs
- fridge freezer
- dining area with stylish glass table and 6 chairs
- glass patio doors to back lawn
- utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer
- iron and ironing board
- small front lawn and large enclosed back lawn
- outdoor furniture
- large garden shed to store bikes, surfboards etc
- free wifi