Statue of Liberty House is a modern 4 bedroom holiday home in a wonderful setting overlooking Gweebarra Bay towards the imposing sand dunes of Dooey Beach. The holiday home is located along the Wild Atlantic Way and is centrally located among a number of popular tourist destinations in this part of West Donegal including Glenties (9km), Narin (8km), Portnoo (10km) and Lettermacaward (2km). The Hertigae Town of Ardara is 12km to the south while Dungloe – the capital of the Rosses – is 16km to the north.
To take full advantage of the lovely coastal views outside the holiday home has a beautiful sun room that runs the full length of the front of the house. The room has comfortable sofa and armchair furniture as well as a small dining table with chairs. It is the perfect spot to relax and watch the activity on Gweebarra Bay – the evening sunsets are particularly breathtaking.
The holiday home has 4 double bedrooms to sleep 8 people comfortably. One bedroom is ensuite and there is a large shower room. There is a fully equipped modern kitchen with dining area. The living room is comfortably furnished and has a large flat screen tv with gas effect fire. There are good sized lawns to the front and back of the house.
The replica Statue of Liberty located on the front lawn has become a renowned local landmark and has been referred to in the national media on numerous occasions.
- 4 double bedrooms to sleep 8 (1 ensuite)
- large shower room
- large sun room with stunning coastal views
- sun room has comfortable sofa and armchair furniture
- sun room also has small dining table and 4 chairs
- glass patio door to front lawn
- living room has leather furniture suite
- 42 inch flatscreen tv
- gas effect fire
- sea views via sun room
- double doors to kitchen
- stylish modern kitchen with tiled floor
- electric oven and hobs
- fridge freezer
- dining table and 5 chairs
- washing machine and tumble dryer in utility area
- iron and ironing board
- outside clothes line
- lawns to the front back and side
- ample parking in large paved area
- 1.5km from the Gweebarra Bridge
- 2km from Lettermacaward
- 9km to Glenties