This cute country cottage is cleverly hidden from the world with breathtaking views of the wild Irish countryside. No stone has been left un-turned in the provision of comfort to families and groups of golfers looking to get away from it all.
A modern airy open plan kitchen and living area gives way to four refreshing bedrooms; two upstairs double en-suites, a downstairs twin and a downstairs single.
Ireland’s most northerly Point, Malin Head, is a 5 min drive away or can be reached on foot with relative ease. A short walk from the cottage leads you to an expansive shingle beach with large breakers continually rolling in to shore.
A 3 min drive to the east brings you to Portmor, with its fishing harbour and sandy beach. The area has a selection of pubs including the Seaview Tavern Ireland’s most northerly pub and restaurant.
The “Inishowen 100” is a drive which takes the visitor on a roughly circular tour of the Inishowen Peninsula, and gets its name from the distance of 100kms, the approximate distance covered if the whole trip is completed.
- 4 bedrooms to sleep 7
- Bedroom 1: Double En-suite with bath
- Bedroom 2: Double En-suite with Shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin Room
- Bedroom 4: Single Room
- Separate Toilet and Shower Room Downstairs
- Large Open Plan Living and Dining Space
- Cosy Sofas with Open Fire and Stunning Sea-views
- TV, DVD Player, Sky
- Free WiFi
- Large Open Kitchen and Island Space, perfect for cooking up a storm
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washing Machine
- Separate Back Hallway, perfect for getting out of wet beach gear
- Enclosed Garden
- Large Parking Area for a number of cars
- Sea-views from a large enclosed garden area to front and side of the cottage
- On the Wild Atlantic Way
- 5 min drive to most northerly point – Signature Discovery Point on the WAW
- 10 min drive to Malin Equestrian Centre
- 15 min drive to Ballylifin Golf Club