These purpose built sea-side cottages are situated along an inlet of Donegal Bay in an area noted for its scenic beauty and breathtaking rugged coastline – cottages are 50 metres apart.
Overlooking the picturesque harbour at Portnacross, Killybegs both accommodations are equipped and decorated to a very high standard and both have the benefit of a large enclosed garden, patio and private car park.
Portnacross itself has a pier from which you can fish or launch a small boat. There is also the added attraction of a small beach. It is very popular with the young and not so young for a relaxing swim. For the more active members of the family excellent walking and sight seeing facilities are available on your doorstep as well as rock fishing, boating, deep sea angling and horse riding.
In view along the rugged shoreline is the magnificent Blue Flag beach of Fintra. The golden strand and safe waters offer a multitude of exciting opportunities to indulge in from fishing, windsurfing, swimming to long romantic walks.
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 6 (cottage 1)
- 2 x double bedrooms + 1 twin bedroom
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 8 (cottage 2)
- 2 x family rooms (double + single)
- 1 x twin bedroom
- breathtaking sea views from each cottage
- bathroom downstairs
- shower and toilet upstairs
- 32in LCD TV. & free WI-FI
- fully fitted kitchen
- electric hob and oven
- microwave, fridge, dishwasher
- washing machine, tumble dryer
- iron and ironing board
- wooden floors throughout the cottage
- bed linen provided free of charge
- oil fired central heating
- cot, high chair, playpen available on request
- enclosed garden and patio
- quiet and peaceful location
- superb sea views
- small beach and pier beside cottage
- private car parking
- we regret, no pets