Located on an elevated site overlooking Porthaw Bay, 2km to the north of Buncrana, this spacious holiday home has spectacular sea views over Lough Swilly to the hills on the Fanad peninsula.
As the main living areas in the house face westward, you’ll experience the late evening red sky over the hills of Donegal. A short 5 min walk through the glen takes you to a secluded sandy beach and to one of the finest coastal walking paths in the north-west.
On entering the house the tiled hallway gives you a sense of the spaciousness of the house. To the right of the hallway, there is a tv/games room – perfect for kids and teenagers (as it is separate from the main living room). A ground floor utility room with exit door and WC also lead off directly from this area.
Moving through the hallway to the front of the house, you arrive at the kitchen and dining areas which enjoy panoramic sea views. Double patio doors lead from the dining area to the front patio area. To the right of the kitchen is the main living area – its large picture windows take full advantage of the Lough Swilly vista.
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 6
- Bedroom 1: double ensuite
- Bedroom 2: twin room with sea views
- Bedroom 3: double with sea views
- Bathroom adjacent to bedrooms with bath and overhead shower
- Extra spacious entrance hallway with guest toilet
- Kids entertainment room with flatscreen tv and dvd
- Maritime themed iving room with superb sea views
- Solid wood floors and comfortable leather furniture
- Large picture windows with views over Lough Swilly
- Kitchen and dining area to front of house
- Double doors lead from dining area to front patio surrounded by pretty railings providing a safe area for young children to play
- Range style electric cooker and gas hob
- large fridge/freezer
- dishwasher and microwave
- granite worktops and Belfast sinks
- panoramic sea views from kitchen windows
- separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- iron and ironing board
- secure, spacious off road parking
- lawn to front of house
- 5 mins walk to beautiful sandy Porthaw beach
- 3 min drive to Buncrana. Alternatively, a walk along the beautiful shoreline and through Swan Park (where the crana river runs) will get you into town in about 30 minutes
- ideal touring base