Knockalla Lodge is a modern holiday home with a truly stunning setting near the beach and golf resort of Portsalon in North Donegal. Nestled in the foothills of Knockalla Mountain, the holiday home enjoys panoramic sea, beach and mountain views – views that encompass Portsalon Blue Flag Beach, Ballymastoker Bay, Lough Swilly and the Urris hills on the Inishowen Peninsula.
The holiday home has been carefully designed to enable the visitor to enjoy the stunning vista outside. The main living area and 2 bedrooms overlook Portsalon Beach and Ballymastoker Bay while the kitchen /dining area enjoys views towards Lough Swilly and the Inishowen Hills.
The holiday home is on an elevated site 500 metres off the spectacular Knockalla Coast Road. It is just a 5 minute walk from a stunning section of Portsalon (Warden) beach at the foot of Knockalla Mountain. This section of the beach is becoming increasingly popular for beginner surfers.
Just below the holiday home is the Knockalla Caravan Park which has a cafe/shop and kids play areas.
- 4 bedrooms to sleep 8 comfortably ( 1 ensuite)
- large shower room with toilet – upper level
- bright and spacious living area on the upper level
- living area has stunning sea and mountain views
- comfortably furnished
- wood burning stove
- large flat screen tv – satellite sky freeview
- stylish modern kitchen with dining area
- electric cooker and hobs, microwave
- dishwasher, fridge freeze
- dining table and 6 chairs
- dining area has vies of Lough Swilly and the Inishowen Hills
- separate utility with washing machine and tumble dryer
- iron and ironing board
- large enclosed lawn
- patio area with outdoor furniture
- 5km to Portsalon Golf Club
- 8km to Kerrykeel
- 15km to Fanad Head Lighthouse
- 14km to Rathmullan
- travel cot on request