Hygge House is unique holiday home with a stunning location overlooking the beautiful Porthaw beach on the Inishowen side of Lough Swilly. Hygge is a Danish word which means creating a nice, warm atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life with good people around you.
This holiday home has been designed with the Hygge concept in mind to offer a quality of cosiness and comfort that is sure to engender a feeling of contentment and well-being.
The setting of the holiday home on its own will engender a feeling of relaxation. It is situated on an elevated site overlooking the golden sands of Pothaw Beach. From the house, there are wonderful views over the beach and Lough Swilly towards the hills of the beautiful Fanad Peninsula.
The holiday home has been designed to take full advantage of the lovely views outside. On the first floor level, there are large windows in both the living area and the bedroom which offer panoramic sea views. Both rooms also have direct access to a balcony. The balcony has canopy cover and is furnished with table and chairs.
- lovely setting with stunning views of Lough Swilly
- 2 bedrooms to sleep 4 comfortably
- bathroom downstairs with walk-in shower
- upstairs bathroom with electric shower and bathtub
- upstairs living area with panoramic sea views
- access to balcony with table and chairs
- dvds, books and board games for all ages
- projector for showing dvds on white wall
- wooden toys – dolls house and pirate ship and black board.
- downstairs has kitchen with dining area
- cooker, microwave
- fridge freezer
- bright dining area overlooking garden
- iron and ironing board
- patio area
- outdoor furniture
- garden with views towards the sea
- garden has herbs, rocket, strawberries, raspberries and apples
- can be picked according to the season
- cot and high chair
- stair gate at top of stairs only
- no pets