Beachside Cottage is a 3 bedroom holiday home located in the heart of the beach resort of Downings in North Donegal. All the amenities of the village are literally on the doorstep – including the pubs, hotels and the fabulous Blue Flag Beach.
The holiday home has accommodation for up to 8 people in 3 bedrooms. There is a well-equipped kitchen with dining area. The bright living room is comfortably furnished. There is a fully enclosed back garden and patio area providing a safe play area for young children. To the front of the property, there is a small garden with a garden bench.
Downings is located on the ruggedly beautiful Rosguill Peninsula and lies along the route of the Wild Atlantic Way – Irelands long distance driving route. The local beach is a mecca for watersports enthusiasts – wind and kite surfers, kayakers, and paddle boarders. The nearby Tramore Strand is equally popular as a watersports venue and is perfect for long bracing walks. The Rosguill peninsula around Downings is dotted with secluded beaches and sandy coves that never get too crowded.
- 3 bedroom to sleep up to 8 people
- bathroom with electric shower – first floor
- shower room with toilet – ground floor
- bright living room with electric heater
- comfortable sofa furinture
- area with 2 chairs and small table
- tv and dvd palyer
- stylish modern kitchen with dining area
- cooker, microwave
- fridge freezer
- kitchen island unit with seating for 4
- dining table with seating for 4
- washing machine, outside clothes line
- iron and ironing board
- enclosed garden
- patio area with outdoor furniture, bbq
- off street parking