3 Rinn Na Mhara is a modern 4 bedroom holiday home located in a small attractive development beside Dunfanaghy Golf Club. From the front door, it is a few minutes walk to the fabulous Killahoey Blue Flag Beach and to the centre of Dunfanaghy village itself. Not only is the holiday home perfect for a beach and golf holiday, but it is also an ideal base to explore the Wild Atlantic Way in North West Donegal.
This top class self catering accommodation has 4 bedrooms to sleep up to 9 people. Two of the bedrooms are ensuite and there is a main bathroom. The holiday home has an open plan design on the ground floor. The bright living area is tastefully furnished and decorated and has an open fireplace.
There is a beautifully designed kitchen with a full range of cooking, cleaning and storage appliances. A large furnished conservatory provides a second living space overlooking the back lawn. A small study – reading area is located on the first floor landing.
The holiday home has the advantage of high speed Wifi
- 4 bedrooms to sleep up to 9 (2 ensuite)
- ground floor bathroom with full bath and shower
- ensuites have electric powershowers with solar water heating backup
- open plan ground floor
- living area is tastefully furnished and decorated
- living area enjoys views of the golf course
- open fireplace
- lcd smart tv with freesat and terrestrial channels
- highspeed WiFi
- beautifully crafted kitchen with tiled floor
- electric cooker
- fridge and separate freezer
- separate utility room with washer dryer.
- iron and ironing board
- open plan kitchen and living area lead to south facing conservatory
- conservatory is tastefully furnished
- patio doors leading to large secure south facing garden
- garden enjoys views of Muckish
- garden seating
- washline and storage shed
- selection of outdoor toys and balls
- charcoal bbq
- 1 minute walk to Dunfanaghy Golf Club
- 5 minutes walk to the beach
- 5 minutes walk to centre of Dunfanaghy
- 3 minutes walk to Moore s convenience store
- pets by arrangement